Monday, May 9, 2011

Thank you!

Dear Pres. Allred (& my great YW leader friends)

First, I hope this e-mail address is current!  It is the only 1 I have for  you!

Second, & more importantly, thank you for spending so much of your precious time with us last evening!  It was fun to be a part of all that happened - giggling, smiling, laughing, listening, playing, practicing & learning!  Kneeling together (OK - I also appreciate you letting me sit) and listening to a prayer as well as receiving a beautiful blessing for them.  All of the positive energy/activity continued on the ride home (at least in my car - which was all the way full). 

I believe that this activity has the capacity to reach much farther into the lives of these YW than we now realize!  So again, I thank you! 

Much love,

Doris Heilbut

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!